ATM Bitcoin Brescia
Via Giovanni Lipella, 10, 25128 Brescia BS
Where is the Bitcoin ATM in Brescia?
Our bitcoin ATM in Brescia is located atVia Giovanni Lipella, 10, 25128 Brescia BS, next to the Tabaccheria Tabacco Caffè and is open 24/7.
The characteristics of the AMT Bitcoin in Brescia
- Bitcoin ATM - Shitcoins.club
- Address: Via Giovanni Lipella, 10, 25128 Brescia BS
- opening hours:24/7
- Telephone: +39 3480487308
- consultants availability time: Monday - Friday: 10:00-18:00, Saturday - Sunday: 10:00-14:00
- E-mail:[email protected]
- Telegram: @support_it
- Link google Map: Bitcoin ATM a Brescia
Also read the reviews of other users
Where to find the Bitcoin ATM in Brescia or nearby?
In Brescia there is currently only one Bitcoin ATM (Via Giovanni Lipella, 10, 25128 Brescia BS).
Out of funds in our Bitcoin ATM in Brescia?
They will be replenished in a few days. If you don't want to wait, check out other Bitcoin ATMs nearby:
- ATM Bitcoin a Verona - Via Venti Settembre, 70, 37129 Verona(clickWho to see directions), open 24/7
- ATM Bitcoin a Milano - Bicocca Village, Viale Sarca, at the corner with via Chiese, 20126 Milan (clickWho to see directions), open: Monday - Sunday: 07:00 - 00:00
- ATM Bitcoin a Milano - Via Teodosio 12, 20131 Milan (clickWho to see directions), open 24/7
- ATM Bitcoin a Milano - Brianza Shopping Center, Strada Statale 35 Dei Giovi, 20037 Paderno Dugnano(clickWho to see directions), open: Monday - Saturday: 7:30 - 22:00, Sunday: 8:00 - 21:00
- ATM Bitcoin a Milano via Daniele Ricciarelli 21, 20148 Milan (clickWho to see directions), open 24/7
What is the Bitcoin ATM in Brescia and how does it work?
A Bitcoin ATM is an innovative device that combines the convenience of the classic ATM with the world of cryptocurrencies. In a Bitcoin ATM in Brescia you can buy or sell cryptocurrencies such as BTC, USDT (trc20), ETH, DASH, LTC. The operation of our devices is very simple and intuitive. All you have to do is follow the on-screen instructions.
How to buy cryptocurrencies through a Bitcoin ATM in Brescia?
The procedure is not so different from the one followed to use a classic door.
- Insert banknotes into the device.
- Select the appropriate cryptocurrency.
- Scan the QR code or enter the destination wallet address.
- Select the commission amount you want to pay the miner.
- Check that the fee amount is adequate to ensure a fast transaction (remember that the higher the fee, the faster the transaction will be, but also the more expensive. Also, make sure you have enough balance to cover the transaction amount and the commission).
- Confirm the transaction.
- In return, you will receive a paper document, a receipt indicating the wallet address to which the amount of cryptocurrency obtained was deposited.
How do I convert cryptocurrencies into euros?
Here is a simple and clear guide to sell cryptocurrencies through Shitcoins.club:
- Log in to our website or use one of our Bitcoin ATM devices.
- To sell cryptocurrencies through your device, show your cryptocurrency wallet address and select the cryptocurrency you wish to sell.
- Enter the amount you wish to sell.
- Select the commission amount you want to pay the miner
- Confirm the transaction.
- If you choose to sell cryptocurrencies through our website, you will receive a transaction number which you must use at our selected Bitcoin ATM.
- Once you have entered or scanned your transaction number, you will receive the money owed.
By following these simple steps, you will be able to sell your cryptocurrencies quickly and securely through our Bitcoin ATM in Brescia!
ATTENTION: From 1 July 2022, cryptocurrency ATMs in Italy require ID verification for all amounts.
It is crucial to understand the risk associated with cryptocurrency transactions before starting to invest. It is good to keep in mind that an investor should always use funds he can afford to lose. If you are a beginner, we recommend that you take the time to learn more about the project you are interested in.
I have been waiting for a long time for the transaction to be registered. What to do?
When we make transactions involving Bitcoin, we need to establish the amount of the fee for the miners, using the slider on the screen. The more we increase the fee, the faster the transaction will be. The fee ranges from a few cents to $2, and is a standard fee that is charged to cryptocurrency miners around the world. Bitcoin operator Shitcoins.club has no control over this fee.
In most cases, the long waiting time is due to the miners' fee not being high enough. We recommend that you wait up to 4 days and next time increase the rate for miners (you can do this via the on-screen slider). However, if you are in an urgent situation or it has already been more than 4 days, please contact us with your transaction ID and a description of the problem. Our team will be ready to help you!
Shitcoins.club in Brescia! Make your next transaction with us and be prepared for the dynamically changing world
On our website Shitcoins.club and on our social media you will find up-to-date information about bitcoin ATMs such as available funds and instructions on using the devices. You will also discover promotions up to 0% commission.
As producers of Bitcoin ATMs we try to provide a service that is clear and easy to use and above all available to everyone.
Thank you for choosing Bitcoin ATM in Brescia offered by Shitcoins.club. We are counting on your transaction to be pleasant and satisfactory.